- Prices are inclusive of VAT @ 20%.
- BookBeatlesTours.com act as agents for Cavern City Tours and are therefore bound by their booking conditions
- If availability of accommodation changes to inventory showing because of the 8 hour time difference betweek GMT and PST assistance will be given to find same or alternative accommodation at the best rack rate possible at the time which could be higher than advertised prices, cancellation will be allowed without penalty if costs not agreed.
- Additional tickets must be paid for in full upon booking.
- There can be no refund on tickets purchased for events.
- Package balances must be paid in full by 1 June 2012.
- No refunds will be made on balances if cancellation is after 1 June 2012.
- We cannot guarantee nor confirm the hotel of your choice if the balance is not paid by 1 June 2012.
- Cavern City Tours Limited reserve the right to change the billing and timing of any event at any given time without prior notice.
- Signing your booking form implies acceptance of these conditions.
- Extra nights available at the following rates: Apollo Court £35 per person per night*, Adelphi, Jurys Inn, Thistle Heywood House and Radisson Hotels and £55 per person per night*, Radisson Hotel and Marriott Hotel £65 per person per night*.
- No meals are included in packages at Apollo Court.
- Single rooms will have one single bed plus private facilities at all hotels.
- All Apollo Court rooms have single beds and shared facilities (student style self-catering accommodation).
- Single room supplements vary for each hotel, see relevant hotel web page for details.
- Accommodation alterations to confirmed package bookings after the 1 June 2011 will incur a £25 administrative charge. This does not include booking extra nights or extra tickets.
- Family rooms can accommodate two adults and two children. Persons under 12 years of age are classed as children and stay free.
- Baby cots must be reserved in advance. Phone for special rates.
- There are a small number of jacuzzi superior double rooms at the Adelphi at a premium of £30 per room, per night. Please ask for details when booking.
- Cavern City Tours cannot be held liable for any losses incurred by people during their stay; nor is CCT liable for late cancellation due to customer illness or misfortune.
- CCT strongly urges customers to arrange their own travel insurance.
- Tickets for late-night events at the Adelphi Hotel must be purchased in advance.
- There are no opportunities for tickets to be bought on the door.
- Disabled access and seating available at each venue. Please enquire before booking.
* Prices subject to change
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions are applicable to all users of the UK Rock Music Tours website operated by Rainbow Travel Inc. By using this website, you agree to these terms & conditions. These terms and conditions of Rainbow Travel Inc are subject to change without notice.
You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
The services or package tours/flights are organized and offered by the tour operator/consolidator/airline. These travel arrangements are made on your behalf with the suppliers. Rainbow Travel Inc acts solely in its capacity as agent for the above and cannot be held responsible for their acts or omissions or circumstances beyond their control, e.g. Acts of God or Terrorism.
Flights/Packages carry cancellation/change fees which can be as high as 100% of the fare, any changes/cancellations must be received in writing, and our consultants will be pleased to provide you with more information upon request.
It is important that the names provided at the time of booking online match exactly the same as on the ID that will be provided at check-in.
Many countries require passports to be presented on arrival with at least 6 months validity as well as Visas even for transit. It is your responsibility to obtain at your expense all documentation required by all relevant government authorities for travel which may vary depending on your citizenship status. Special documentation may be required for unaccompanied minors traveling without both parents. If you do not have the proper documentation the airline may refuse boarding. Rainbow Travel Inc will not be held responsible for incorrect documentation whatsoever.
All prices on the website are in GBP Pounds unless otherwise noted.
This website provides links to other sites. We provide these links for your convenience only. Each of the linked websites have their own terms and conditions. You should review those terms and conditions before using those sites.